As part of the use of this website, personal data will be processed by us as the controller and stored for the time required to fulfill the stated purposes and obligations. In the following, we will inform you about the data, the way in which they are processed and the rights you are entitled to.
According to Art. 4 No. 1 of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), personal data are all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
1. Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
LUM GmbH, Justus-von-Liebig-Str. 3, 12489 Berlin
Phone: +49 30 6780 60 30
Fax: +49 30 306780 60 58
Our data protection officer can be reached at the above mentioned address. You can always contact our data protection officer directly if you have any questions about data protection law or your data protection rights.
2. Processing of personal data and purposes of processing
For the provision of our web pages we use a webhosting service of Strato AG (www.strato.de, in the following: Strato). Strato saves our websites on their servers (hosting). The data centers are located exclusively in Germany.
To offer a website requires the commissioning of a webhosting service. Strato is exercised in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO due to our legitimate economic interest to make our offer available on this website.
In connection with the hosting, Strato uses personal data collected on our behalf in connection with the use of our websites.
We have a data processing agreement with Strato. Through this contract, Strato ensures that the data is processed in accordance with the DSGVO and that the protection of the data subject's rights is guaranteed.
b) When visiting the website
You can access our web pages without disclosing your identity. The browser used on your device will only automatically send information to the server of our website (e.g., browser type and version, date and time of access) to allow the website to connect. This includes the IP address of your requesting device. This is temporarily stored in a so-called log file, anonymized and deleted after 6 weeks.
The processing of the IP address is for technical and administrative purposes of connection establishment and stability in order to ensure the security and functionality of our website and to be able to track any illegal attacks if necessary.
The legal basis for processing the IP address is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest derives from the security necessity mentioned above and the need for a trouble-free provision of our website. From the processing of the IP address and other information in the log file, we can not draw any direct conclusions about your identity.
c) By using our contact form
We offer you the opportunity to make general inquiries via the online contact form. Here we ask of you to provide the following mandatory information:
• Last name First Name,
• E-mail address and
• Your message.
We need the title and the name to know who the request came from. We need your e-mail address to answer your request. As voluntary information, you may also provide us with your telephone number and your company. This information is intended to facilitate easier contact.
This data processing is carried out in the context of answering the contact request on the basis of our legitimate interest in accordance with. Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
d) When registering for events
We regularly offer events for which you can register online on one of our websites.
As part of the registration for events, we collect the following mandatory information:
• Name first Name
• E-mail address,
• Payment details,
depending on the payment method you have selected (for example, credit card details, bank details). The compulsory details are processed in order to identify you as a participant in the event, to check the entered data for plausibility, to reserve the place of participation as well as to justify or implement the contract of participation with you and before, during and after the event to provide you with information about the event, which will enable you to participate in the best way possible and allow us to plan and ensure a smooth flow.
The personal data collected by us for the event will be stored until the expiry of the regular limitation period of 3 years after the end of the year in which the event took place and thereafter deleted, unless in compliance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO we are obliged to store for a longer period of time due to legal storage and documentation obligations (above all § 147 AO) or you have consented to further storage in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO.
e) When creating a user account at www.dispersion-letters.com
On our website www.dispersion-letters.com you can create a password-protected user account. This serves the purpose that you can read after a verification by us in a restricted area professional articles. As part of the registration, we collect the following mandatory information:
• First name Last Name,
The information is used to verify your identity. Only after a positive check the user account will be unlocked. This is to ensure that only authorized persons have access to the articles.
In addition, you must provide a username and password. These details allow access to your user account. In your user account you can view and change the data stored for you at any time.
Data processing is based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. We offer the use of the forum in order to make our company better known and to promote the professional exchange on relevant topics. This is a legitimate interest within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
f) When using our order form
On our website www.dispersionen.com it is possible to purchase books via an order form. We collect the following mandatory information:
• First name Last Name
• E-mail address,
• Payment details, depending on the payment method you have selected (for example, credit card details, bank details).
The collection of these data takes place:
• to identify you as our contract partner;
• to check the entered data for plausibility;
• to process your order;
• to settle possible warranty claims as well as the assertion of any claims against you.
The data processing is based on your request and is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the stated purposes for the fulfillment of the contract and precontractual measures required. To ensure a smooth and easy processing of your order and to clarify any queries faster, you can also specify your company and your telephone number. The specification of this data is voluntary.
The personal data collected by us for the order will be stored until the end of the statutory warranty period and then automatically deleted, unless in accordance with Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO we are obliged to store for a longer period of time due to tax and commercial requirements for storage and documentation (HGB, StGB or AO) or you consented to further storage in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO.
3. Disclosure of data to third parties
Insofar as this is legally permissible and in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO required for the execution of contractual relationships with you or for the execution of pre-contractual measures, which are carried out at your request or pursuant to Sec. Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to safeguard the legitimate interests of us or a third party, your personal data will be passed on to third parties.
In the case of orders, this includes, in particular, passing on to the shipping company for the purpose of delivering the goods ordered by you and passing on payment data to payment service providers or credit institutions in order to carry out a payment transaction. The transferred data may be used by the third party exclusively for the stated purposes.
Incidentally, the transfer of personal data is only considered if:
• You acc. Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO have given your express consent or
• for dissemination according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO there is a legal obligation.
In the cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
5. Web Analytics:
To protect your privacy we have disabled Google Analytics on our webdomains.
We rely on our websites on the basis of a consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO components (videos) of the company YouTube LLC (www.youtube.com, hereinafter referred to as "YouTube"), a company of Google LLC. Here we use the option provided by YouTube of the "extended privacy mode".
When you visit a page that has an embedded video, it will connect to the YouTube servers and display the content by notifying your browser on the website. According to information from YouTube, in the "extended privacy mode", only your data - in particular which of our web pages you have visited and device-specific information including the IP address - will be transmitted to the YouTube server in the USA when you watch the video. By clicking on the video you consent to this transmission.
If you are logged in to YouTube at the same time, this information will be associated with your Membership Account on YouTube. You can prevent this by logging out of your member account before visiting our website.
7. Affected rights
You have the right:
• according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future;
• in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
• in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
• in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims is required;
• to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, Exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person in charge and
• to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
Information about your right of objection according to Art. 21 DSGVO
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation:
If you would like to exercise your right of objection, please send an e-mail to datenschutz[at]lum-gmbh.de
8. Data security
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
9. Up-to-dateness and change of this data protection information